Software for a
We implement mission focused solutions with a user centered approach.
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) face challenges with making data-driven decisions as current reporting mechanisms are manual, inefficient, labor-intensive and produce ineffective metrics.
Manual generation of canned reports:
- Manual extraction, manipulation and formatting of raw data into static reports (e.g. excel or pdf)
Resource intensive, error prone data analysis:
- Labor intensive preparation, review and finalization of reports
Outdated and inaccurate metrics:
- Data is often out of date before reports are even prepared leading to confusion and ineffective decision making
Organizations lack an accurate view of how their space is being utilized for a variety of reasons.
Organizations struggle to establish and maintain accurate, actionable accounting of their space due to:
- Midnight Moves: employees claim spaces to which they are not assigned
- Inaccurate Moves: moves were not executed as planned
- Legacy Seating: space accounting have never been performed
Many companies have the tools to track and plan space utilization, but the costly nature of the activity is a barrier:
- Space Walking (labor intensive): having to manually walk dozens to thousands of floors and accurately track data takes time and is often suffers from data recording and transcription errors
- Presence Detection (cost intensive): investment in tools that detect the presence of employees are expensive and typically suffer from both false positive and false negative results
Even when space accounting is well understood, organizations often find that their information quickly becomes stale and unreliable.
Organizations require better management of their shared space and associated amenities to increase booking efficiency and optimize conference space utilization as users reserve space and end up not using it.
NOAA currently implements a manual, paper and email based process to reserve large conference space for events and would like to streamline this manual process for event room reservations.
NOAA currently uses GSUITE and would like to integrate a reservations capability to allow users to search for rooms based on various parameters (e.g. occupancy and room equipment).
We would love to hear about your project and possibly be your partner. Let's get in touch!